Hi socra...@bezeqint.net

To say that nature is absurd is to say that our current
understanding of nature --materialism-- is wrong.

From: socra...@bezeqint.net
Receiver: Everything List
Time: 2013-02-05, 06:43:51
Subject: Science is a religion by itself.

   Alice in Quantumland
=.
The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd
 from the point of view of common sense.
And it agrees fully with experiment.
 So I hope you accept Nature as She is ? absurd.
/ QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
  page. 10. by R. Feynman /

? Many believe that relative theory tells us that ours
is a kind of Alice-in-Wonderland universe; that this
revealed by the mathematician Einstein who discovered
that there is a fourth dimension, . . . .. . . that, in short,
everything is relative and mysterious. ?
 / Book ?lbert Einstein? , page 4. By Leopold Infeld ./

We still don't know that negative 4-D is. (!)

In the other words:
Physicists show us the absurd and mysterious existence
 of nature as a real fact.
 I cannot believe that nature is absurd and mysterious.
 I think that their interpretations in relative and
 quantum electrodynamics theories were wrong.
==..
' But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
  / Lewis Carroll.
   Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. /

.