On 08 Jun 2013, at 15:56, Stephen Paul King wrote:

Wrong Bruno, Flying pink elephants could be 'off mass shell', virtual elephants. Their color is a superposition of pink and not pink, which makes them, on average, colorless unless we look *very* carefully.

Your test for 'reality' is unphysical because it assumes that *infinite computations that consume no resources* can be accessed for confirmation of &p.

?
p is for a true fact. It makes no sense to ask a confirmation, which applies only to a theory or a belief.

And I was not proposing a test. Just doing the usal classical logician joke. I can give evidence that all flying elephant on this planet, in this branch of the wave are pink and not pink.

The argument is simple: a proof of a sentence is equivalent to a computation of the model of the sentence.

That does not make sense to me. Proof is model independent.

If the sentence is inconsistent, then the model cannot be generated.

That makes sense!

The *Reality* of p is the by-product of mutual agreement of all possible testers/provers/interviewers of p, not some transcendent *Being*.

In Aristotle metaphysics, which is out the scope of my working hypothesis. You assume non-comp.

There there is a flaw in the premise of Arithmetic realism.

because you beg the question by assume a physical reality, and thus non comp.

Thus I present 'fictionalism' as a way to illustrate my counterexample to your claim of 'absolute truth' for Bp&p..

Assuming Aristotle, so again it is not an argument for non validity, but a proposal for a different theory.

Bruno