From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 25, 2013 3:54 pm
Subject: Re: How to protect your computer from spying by the IRS and Eric H.
Holder, Jr.

On 6/25/2013 12:08 PM,      spudboy...@aol.com wrote:

There are genuine enemies out there. Wars of Terror were          never wars on
Jihad. Terror is a method, like playing the          accordian, the goal is
different then a method. An elite,          reluctant, under both Bush43 and
Obama, is that they will not          even name the aggressor. Wars on drugs,
were based on          generational battles, with Reagan-Bush, and with other
       cultural issues. Such behavior on the street, a lack of a          sense
of responsibility, misbehaviors, observed, and all that.          Even,
Holland, has made it symbolically, a bit, harder, to          smoke there, for
a non-citizen. So, its always, no matter          whom, it is you trust? Don't
trust??

We don't require a grand, conspiracy to beat us. All it          takes is a
passive public-and we have this now. What will it          take to change this?
One-the goody wagon ends for          Obama's supporters. Two, a force outside
the US, does          something, bad, to the US.

    I think that already happened.

This is the one that I am fearing. No, it won't be a          conspiracy of the
elites, just US weakness, and narcissism.          This is what I actually, am,
concerned, about. Call it          paranoia.

    The 'weakness' comes from the paranoia. People are supposedly afraid    of
terrorists, abortionists, pot, immigrants, China, gay    marriage,...at least
this is what politicians claim.  But at the    same time the people don't trust
their own government to do anything    to address these fears.

    Brent

Situation Two will likely bring on Situation One. An attack
originating outside the US bringing on economic (collapse,          damage,
panic???), whatever. I don't think we need a highly          intelligent, cabal
to ruin us, in America. Just our own          vanity, and studpity. This is my
take.