On 10 Jul 2013, at 20:51, Johnathan Corgan wrote:

In the realm of theistic beliefs, we were all born lacking any; we were all born atheists.

No, we are born agnostic. We lack the belief in God, but we lack also the belief in the non-existence of God.

Then I am not even sure that babies lack the belief in God. They might just be infinitely wiser, even if only de facto, and not give It a Name. That comes later with the unavoidable catastrophic consequences.

Anyway, I define the (proper) theology of a machine M by what is true about the machine (in the sense of Tarski) minus what is provable (in Gödel sense) by the machine.

UDA shows why and we have to extract physics from that (making comp testable), and how we can do that using the mathematical machine's theology. This one is offered by the "sufficiently rich" (Löbian) universal machine when describing herself.