On 11 Jul 2013, at 18:46, meekerdb wrote:

On 7/10/2013 11:25 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I have given the equation. I try to explain this on FOAR but it relies on some familiarity in logic. Normally you should know already that physics is given by a measure on relative computational continuations, and the logic explains already the statistical interferences.

QM is deterministic and there is only one 'computational continuation';

?
If you measure up+down in the base {up,down}, you get two computational continuation, unless you add a non deterministic collapse.

so it's not clear to me how comp reproduces (or approximates?) this.

Those two computations exists already in arithmetic.

Nor do I see what you mean by statistical interferences. QM is a theory in complex Hilbert space; do you refer to the interference of amplitudes in Feynman path integrals?

No, I refer to the FPI, which when see by the machine itself in arithmetic appears to obey to a quantum logic, which allows interference between alternative realities.