On 7/10/2013 1:25 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

UDA shows why and we have to extract physics from that (making comp testable), and how we can do that using the mathematical machine's theology.

You're really saying we have to extract physics from comp IN ORDER that it be testable. You've said that comp implies QM, although I don't see how; but if that's the case perhaps you can infer from comp the answer to the interesting question in theoretical physics, is the evolution of a black hole unitary? So far every theory that assumes unitarity seems to violate the equivalence principle of general relativity.