On 10/18/2013 1:29 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    On 10/18/2013 12:18 AM, Jason Resch wrote:
    Note: I do believe we experience all possible outcomes, and you can even
say in
    truth there is only one "I"

    In your theory a person is a chain of experiences, so different chain =>
different
    person.  It seems more accurate to say there is no "I".

But the chain is immortal and cyclic,

Why do you assume it's cyclic?  Where was it before life evolved?

convoluted with periods of amnesia,

Amnesia = gap in the chain.

branching, etc. Any state eventually leads to every other state.

Sounds like wishful thinking.