On 25 Oct 2013, at 20:44, John Clark wrote:

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Fine, if the MWI is true and if the same definition of "you" is used as Bruno's definition, namely that " "you" concerns the guy(s) who will remember having been in Helsinki", then it is beyond dispute that "you" will see BOTH spin up AND spin down. And don't come back and say that can be proven wrong because "I" see only spin up, because that is only half the amount of data that would be needed to prove it wrong.

> Fine and you'll be wrong,

No, according to Bruno's meaning of the word "you" will see BOTH spin up and spin down.

> because MWI predicts like QM 50%.

MWI like QM predicts 50% of what will do what?

> And yes, one of you will see up, and one of you will see down.

Correct, so "you" will see spin up and spin down acceding to Bruno's meaning of the word "you". Obviously if the meaning of the word "you", or the meaning of any other word in the preceding sentence is changed then it may no longer be true.

Both in MWI and comp, everything is clear by distinguishing 1p and 3p.

Perhaps that distinction, done in a 3p objective manner, is what is truly revolutionary, as science has stopped to even address the 1p issue when the subject has been abandoned to politics/authoritative- religion since 1500 years.

Bruno

  John K Clark