On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> We have already agree that "you" concerns the guy(s) who will remember
>>> having been in Helsinki.

>> see BOTH Moscow AND Washington.
>>

> > Fine, then  obviously "You" will survive and equally obvious "you" will
> see BOTH spin up AND spin down.

Fine, if the MWI is true and if the same definition of "you" is used as
Bruno's definition, namely that " "you" concerns the guy(s) who will
remember having been in Helsinki", then it is beyond dispute that "you"
will see BOTH spin up AND spin down. And don't come back and say that can
be proven wrong because "I" see only spin up, because that is only half the
amount of data that would be needed to prove it wrong.

   John K Clark