On 10/25/2013 9:24 AM, John Clark wrote:
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com <mailto:allco...@gmail.com>> wrote:

            >>> We have already agree that "you" concerns the guy(s) who will
remember
            having been in Helsinki.

        >> Fine, then obviously "You" will survive and equally obvious "you"
will see
        BOTH Moscow AND Washington.

    > Fine, then  obviously "You" will survive and equally obvious "you" will
see BOTH
    spin up AND spin down.

Fine, if the MWI is true and if the same definition of "you" is used as Bruno's definition, namely that " "you" concerns the guy(s) who will remember having been in Helsinki", then it is beyond dispute that "you" will see BOTH spin up AND spin down. And don't come back and say that can be proven wrong because "I" see only spin up, because that is only half the amount of data that would be needed to prove it wrong.

So do you see a contradiction between MWI and saying, "The probability that you will see spin UP in the next run of the Stern-Gerlach experiment is 1/2."?