On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> On 05 Dec 2013, at 17:09, Jason Resch wrote:
>

> Everett said there is a non-denumerable number of copies, can you not
> apply relative measure to these?
>

> Really? Only in the case of classical QM, but did he pretend that to be
> "really" the case? He would favor string theory on any literal quantization
> of curbature.

It came up here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=dqgqPjqIyJoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=many+worlds+of+hugh+everett&hl=en&sa=X&ei=0a6gUtqjJaOOyAGfpYCgBQ&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=non%20denumerable&f=false

But Podolsky said it, and maybe Everett thought agreeing was better than
arguing over what kind of infinity it was.

Jason