2013/12/8 John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>

> On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> > what you assert below is plain lies. While I can agree sometimes with
>> things you say, I cannot let such obvious lies pass through.
>>
> But you've just let "such obvious lies pass through". You haven't
> specifically challenged one word of what I said,

I did so much it is useless to do anymore... When you say "I don't know
what comp is..." while comp is just a shortcut for ****computationalism****
and I've said it a thousand times so as Bruno and others and you still
faint you've never heard of it... well, what's left is that you're a
f*****g liar... what more can I add ?

> you just made the general charge that I was in the habit of telling a lot
> of lies and left it at that. You haven't even tried to logically refute
> anything I said .

I did so much that I'm tired to do it.... whatever I'll do, you will never
acknowledge it... it's really sad.

Quentin

>  John K Clark

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Roy
Batty/Rutger Hauer)