Liz,

In forking MWI worlds, your ID is constantly changing as it depends on
various quantum states.
Your detailed nature is never duplicated. Every fork is a change from your
previous state.
If comp supports MWI, why should your ID ever stay the same
since you are constantly forking with or without the doctor.
Rich