On 06 Dec 2013, at 21:31, John Clark wrote:

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Richard Ruquist <yann...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well John not you nor I are believers in QI but there seem to be plenty on this list.

I neither believe nor disbelieve in quantum immortality, I am not ashamed to admit that there are some things I just don't know. And that makes me much wiser than some on this list, at least I know I don't know shit.

What about comp-immortality? have you an argument which makes you sure that your consciousness is not related to your computations in arithmetic? That would be a case you seem to know better than us.

(I know you stop at the step 3, but I still don't see why, except your confusion between 1p and 3p. You did not comment the last explanations I gave to you).

Bruno

  John K Clark