I don't have time to read many books (although I managed to get almost half
way through BOI). However, can you explain what you mean about the universe
being based on something that is "running" ? That seems to rely on the
prior existence of time, which is one of the things a TOE should probably
be expected to explain. Bruno's explanation involves the fact that
apparently all posible computations exist in arithmetic, which prevents
there being a need for time, which thereby becomes an emergent feature;
hence the assumptions of his theory are minimal, and seem intuitively to be
things that should logically exist, even if they didn't happen to give rise
to any universes. Can you precis your theory in the way Bruno has?
Assumptions plus derived consequences?