Brent,

I don't avoid infinities but Reality does. When one understands what infinities
are and how they are defined as an unending and uncompletable process of
addition it is quite clear that nothing physical can be infinite.

As I've posted in other replies Reality is a computational system like running
software. Godel and the implications for the Principia don't apply to the
logico-mathematical computational system of reality, they apply only to human
logico-mathematical systems.

The logico-mathematical system of Reality simply computes one state of the
universe from the previous. There are no statements out of the blue that are
subject to proof which what Godel, Halting, Russell and Whitehead are all about.

It's like trying to apply these to a piece of software, there is no relevance,
in this case reality's software....

Edgar