For me, the critical issue for accounting for everything under a single
reality theory is what I call the Presentation Problem. In simple terms,
there is no logical reason for the logical universe to produce shapes,
colors, flavors, or feelings of any kind when we already know that
information processing can occur using only quantitatively formatted
signals. I include under the Presentation Problem five well known or easily
observed issues:

*1. Hard Problem* = Why is X presented as an experience?

(X = “information”, logical or physical functions, calcium waves, action
potentials, Bayesian integrations, etc.)

*2. Explanatory Gap* = How and where is presentation accomplished with
respect to X?

*3. Binding Problem* = How are presented experiences segregated and
combined with each other? How do presentations *cohere*?

*4. Symbol Grounding* = How are experiences associated with each other on
multiple levels of presentation? How do presentations *adhere*?

*5. Mind Body Problem* = Why do public facing presences and private facing
presences seem ontologically exclusive and aesthetically opposite to each
other?

http://multisenserealism.com/the-competition/the-presentation-problem/

Without tying all of these together in a plausible way, I don't see
anything to recommend computation over physics or mythology or any other
creation schema that can be supported.

Thanks,
Craig