On 12/23/2013 6:58 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
In terms of measure aren't there infinitely more non-terminating programs than terminating?

Both are enumerable, although not recursively enumerable.

Even so, one can be much bigger than the other by most measures.

But the measure is not on programs, but on the (possibly non terminating) computations as viewed from the first person (relatively to its actual states).

I'm not sure I understand the distinction between "programs" and "computations". Doesn't every program produces a sequence of states which constitute a computation? And aren't all the sequences assumed to be deterministic?