On 12/28/2013 3:17 PM, Stephen Paul King wrote:
Dear Brent,

Does it necessarily have to be one or the other? Could both be true in a sense? Consider how QM has a matrix formulation and a wave function formulation...

I don't think so - it would require a somewhat tortured interpretation. You might consult a theologian. But more to the point, an interpretation is not necessary to test and apply a theory. The interpretation is only of philosophical interest because it may lead to other, better theories.

Brent