Liz,

I answered Jason directly. See that post.

There is no preferred CLOCK time frame. There is a shared common present
moment they both share which is 'preferred' in that sense. Again you are
confusing clock time and Present moment time. See my response to Jason for
one more approach that might make it understandable.

Edgar