Jason, I have already asked your last question repeatedly, but have
received no answer. Maybe you will have better luck.

It seems that despite Edgar having been repeatedly rude and condescending
to me (and others) he is happy to dish it, out but can't take it, even when
"it" is merely a note of facetiousness added to some serious questions.

I won't hold my breath waiting for his apology.