On 3 January 2014 10:17, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Liz,
>
> We'll let Jason judge whether I answered him or not.

No we won't. I followed his argument, and I want an answer too. Funny thing
about science, it doesn't matter who's asking the question, it still needs
an answer.

I also want to know about the preferred frame question. What are the
observable consequences?

I also want to know about the maths, which I assume you have worked out in
order to have a theory worthy of the name.

But take your time. You've managed to ignore quite a few questions I've
asked for quite a while now, so I don't suppose you'll manage these either.