Jason seems to be making an honest intellectual effort to understand the
theory, whereas you appear to be intent on criticizing it on the basis of
your persistent misunderstandings of it.

Jason deserves answers because he's seriously interested in understanding

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:21:05 PM UTC-5, Liz R wrote:
> On 3 January 2014 10:17, Edgar L. Owen < <javascript:>>wrote:
>> Liz,
>> We'll let Jason judge whether I answered him or not.
> No we won't. I followed his argument, and I want an answer too. Funny
> thing about science, it doesn't matter who's asking the question, it still
> needs an answer.
> I also want to know about the preferred frame question. What are the
> observable consequences?
> I also want to know about the maths, which I assume you have worked out in
> order to have a theory worthy of the name.
> But take your time. You've managed to ignore quite a few questions I've
> asked for quite a while now, so I don't suppose you'll manage these either.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit