Liz and Stephen,

Sure, but that's not the way reality and reality math works. Reality
doesn't 'define' things, it generates them computationally. Defining
something doesn't bring it into existence or make it a part of reality.
That's a major difference between human and reality math.

I hope you understand the necessary distinction in a computational reality.
There simply is no way to computationally generate any infinity or
infinitesimal even in 13.7 billion years.

And reality integers are limited by the size and granularity of the
universe. Reality integers are NOT infinite.

Edgar