On 14 January 2014 12:52, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Dear Flyer,
>
> You must be hard up for entertainment. Perhaps you should try watching the
> Matrix one more time with popcorn or try contributing something meaningful
> to the discussion?

He just did. He pointed out a number of ways in which you've failed to
understand the helpful criticisms that have been offered. In particular, he
pointed out yet again that you "can't even answer in good faith some of the
most basic objections made against [your] account."

Our trouble is we're too polite. For example, I keep on expecting you to
give a reasonable answer to a reasonable question, like almost every point
I made in a recent post where I pointed out that Newtonian mechanics was
formalised - almost every part of which you haven't answered.