HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I love The Matrix (and I do love me some Matrix) and popcorn
(ditto), I gotta tell ya, edgar, there is no better entertainment that
seeing a grown man, who has been eating a steady diet of his own bullshit
for years (it seems, as you do appear to be particularly truculent in your
views), get called out on basics. Doubly entertaining is the fact that, as
your paper house of "p-time" and "theory of reality" (HAHA, that is making
me chuckle a bit just typing it) that you "wrote a book about" (HAHAHAHA,
make it stop, please...) keeps getting more rained on and obviously not up
to the scrutiny of even basic empirical and theoretical questions, and as
your tin hat is increasingly unable to keep out those terrible rays of
truth that perhaps you might not be such a misunderstood genius after all,
but rather just another crank with too much time on their hands, you just
redouble your efforts and tilt at bigger windmills!!!! I love it! Please,
don't stop being you, and please keep on making more earth shattering
"contributions" that all of us here are just too dull to get.

Of course we're all too stupid to understand your brilliant insights... of
course you are the solitary genius (HAHAHAHA)... carry on, PLEASE!!! And
everyone else will carry on asking their oh so dumb questions about

1) what empirical/theoretical anomalies/shortcomings/results your "theory"
(chuckle) is able to explain

2) what observations/evidence/experiments (gedanken or otherwise) you might
suggest that would convince us your theory is better

3) what theoretical/logical/mathematical framework does your theory build
upon and in what way does it constitute an improvement.... (or what, you
think your discovery is SO MINDBLOWINGLY ORIGINAL that there are simply no
precedents for it? You have won the magical belief lottery?)

And I will continue to lurk and eat my delicious popcorn... HURRAY FOR THE
EVERYTHING LIST!!