Jason,

I've already presented a good part of my theory repeatedly in considerable
detail giving good logical arguments. The only 'jargon' I've used is the
single neologism 'ontological energy' which I've defined clearly.

I can't help it if reality is a difficult subject. What frustrates me is
not the disagreements which are to be expected but disagreements based on
misunderstanding of what I've stated quite clearly and people thinking I've
said the exact opposite. That is most certainly not a problem with the
explanations but with the reading....

Edgar