Bruno,

Thanks for the correction.

But it's still just as bad to claim all arithmetic just sits there in
'Platonia'. You still don't address the problem of how anything happens,
and how the universe gets computed. I know you claim that somehow movement
is an illusion of perspective from inside the system which sounds like the
nonsensical 'block time' universe, which no matter how many protest, is
riddled with contradictions and lacunas....

Edgar