Liz,

Sure, the particle property conservation laws that conserve the amounts of
particle properties in elementary particle interactions, and the laws that
govern the binding of elementary particles in matter. These are the
fundamental computations that determine most of the structure of the
universe....

How and where is the code stored? There is no 'where' in a non-dimensional
computational space. How it is stored I intimated in an earlier response of
an hour or so ago. It's stored as combinations of code and data in the
actual process of evolving computationally.

How do the computations decide what data they will interact with? The
computations include the data they compute in one information structure as
explained above.

What grid cells? Aren't you familiar with the standard rubber sheet model
of GR? The rubber sheet has grid cells drawn on it.

Edgar