On 17 Jan 2014, at 23:03, meekerdb wrote:

On 1/17/2014 2:49 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
But that comes from your assumption that belief=provable

UDA does not use that assumption.

And AUDA uses only the assumption that you believe in what PA can prove

That is provable=>believed.

That is all we need for the semi-axiomatic. Then, also, believed ==> provable, for the ideally rational simple machine we consider.

, and that you are willing to be cautious on believing anything more, as UDA suggests.

That is ~provable=>~believed or believed=>provable and hence believed=provable.

Yes.