Liz,

It's a lot less of "hunch" than the simulation theory in the first place.

Why don't you just go back to the Bible and accept the theory that God
created man and the world 4000 years ago? It's EXACTLY  the same theory as
the simulation theory, and equally unlikely, just without the modern
twist....

Edgar