On 18 Jan 2014, at 00:13, LizR wrote:

Indeed it would be very strange, perhaps verging on miraculous. I believe just the nuclear resonance discovered by Hoyle alone is already incredibly fine tuned, after which we have the amazing properties of carbon and water, and the cosmological flatness and god (ahem) knows what else.

Note that there is a formal heavy nucleus resonance appearing in the math of the distribution of the prime numbers (the work by Montgomery). It seems to describe a quantum chaos. If that quantum chaos is Turing complete, it might already describes the winner (a quantum machinery in the bottom).

But such approached neglect the G/G* difference, and thus would only give the quanta, and neglect the qualia.

Bruno