From: Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 3, 2014 1:19 am
Subject: Re: consciousness questions bruno or anyone

On 02 Mar 2014, at 17:45, spudboy...@aol.com wrote:

Just a hunch, is that we cannot separate consciousness from physics.

What do you mean by this? It is more that we can't separate physics from
consciousness.
Are you aware that if we (in the third person view) are machine, then physics
emerge from arithmetic?
Do you have a problem with the UD Argument, and if yes, which one?

Bruno

What this implies I shall leave for the truly, brainy.