On 1/4/2015 7:15 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do."
             - Anne Lamott

Good point.

Of course today we know that God has created the cat in his own image, and that he created the humans to serve the cats, and to give them shelter, heat, cough, sofa, music, milk, cat-food and bags of legal catnip. All we can hope is becoming a cat in the next life.

My brother says that when he dies he wants to come back as his wife's dog.