On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 at 12:35 am, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've asked the following question 4 times and you've refused to answer 4
> times but I'm going to ask for a fifth time because it gets to the very
> heart of the topic:
>
> *Are the following 2 questions equivalent?*
>
> 1) What will I see tomorrow?
> 2) Tomorrow what will the person who remembers being me right now see?
>
> I can answer that question and the answer is YES. You should be able to
> answer it too with a simple YES or NO, and I don't want to hear any pee
> dodges of the question because the same level of pee and iterations of pee
> and any other convolutions of pee applies equally to both questions. So are
> they equivalent or are they not? If you can't provide a simple one word
> answer to that question then you quite literally don't know what you're
> arguing in favor of and you're wasting your time and ours.

The two questions are not equivalent. Question 2) implies that there will
be a unique individual who remembers being me, whereas in fact there will
be two of them. Question 2) therefore includes a false proposition about
the world. Question 1) does not include any false proposition.

> --
Stathis Papaioannou