On 09 Aug 2017, at 04:15, John Clark wrote:

 ​> ​and so, only the prediction "W v M" was the correct one.

​That does not compute. If ​ BOTH answer are correct​ then the Helsinki man will see Moscow AND Washington not ​Moscow ​OR​ Washington​. Come on Bruno, this isn't rocket science.​

Let us ask all the copies if any of them saw M and W. Oops, none of them saw two cities ...

You keep forgetting what I asked you to keep in mind. How could you not think everything I say is not gibberish if you ignore the key nuance.

But I am sure you know them well, and I will not bore the list in repeating what is just in the previous post.

Try better.