On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 4:17:44 PM UTC-5, agrays...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 8:32:17 PM UTC, Lawrence Crowell wrote:
>>

>> I have been around the block on these matters with you.
>>

> *In your imagination. AG*

You have been stuck on these matters since the early days of Vic's
discussion forum. In spite of mine and other's efforts you keep "not
getting it." I can't write a treatise here. It would be a waste of time. If
you want to read a book on this look at Redhead's book on the metaphysics
of QM. I can't advise any further, but you will have to study this in
greater depth and be willing to cast intuitive and metaphysical baggage
aside.

LC