> On 8 Jun 2019, at 02:32, Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> The situation is hopeless. I correspond with someone who is a communist, and
> have gotten into some arguments. The argument here, though the words are
> different, has much the same sort of thinking. Politics in general is a sort
> of brain infection that causes neuron to seize up when any cognitive
> dissonance occurs, and these neuron go into an overdrive with various output
> that has no bounds of actual reason or limits on what is preposterous. The
> ideological meme is "uber alles" and it is upheld for a fortress of words.
> Religion has this property.

Fake religion has this property. Fake religion is what you obtain when you take
theology out of science to mix it with the state. That gives fake religion, but
also fake politics. It makes politics into a form of “religion”.

The only recent progress in the applied human science is the apparition of
democracies and “universal” rule of laws. . But democracies are “living
entities and can be very sick, perverted by collusion of special interests.
Then political correctness install variate type of fascism back almost
everywhere those days.

Bruno