I think some around here have forgotten there are two types of masses,
gravitational mass and inertial mass, even Newton knew this and knew the
value of these two things were always exactly the same. That's why two
cannonballs with different masses fall to the ground with the same
acceleration; although it took Einstein to tell us why these two apparently
opposite things, force and inertia, always had the same value. As their
name suggests, gravitational mass produces gravity and inertia mass
produces inertia. Gravity can be thought of as a force (or is the result of
space-time curvature) and a force changes the way an object moves, and
inertia resists any change in the way an object moves. So if you multiply
BOTH the inertial mass and the gravitational mass by any constant (and you
can't change one without changing the other) the result will be absolutely
no change in the motion of an object.

2km