Hmmm. Have you considered that a Malamet-Hogarth Spacetime, (mathematically
speaking), would conflate with your blackhole-wormhole conundrum? Specifically:
Forever is a Day: Supertasks in Pitowsky and Malament-Hogarth Spacetimes (book
stub).
Forever is a Day: Supertasks in Pitowsky and Malament-Hogarth Spacetimes |
Philosophy of Science | Cambridge Core

Concomitant with:
Unruh deWitt probe of late time revival of quantum correlations in Friedmann
spacetimes
[2210.11186] Unruh deWitt probe of late time revival of quantum correlations in
Friedmann spacetimes (arxiv.org)

Meaning, if we live in a universe that has mass, then transversable wormholes
are to be expected. This was the point of the news note, that I posted the
other day.Wormholes May Be Hiding In Plain Sight, Says Study, Demonstrates How
Wormholes May Already Have Been Detected, Physicists Say : ScienceAlert

With our insufficient equipment (as good as it is!) the astronomers may not
have recognized a white hole, as in transversable, if it came up behind them,
and bit them on the ass. It's not their fault, it's just that we haven't
pursued the best that we could have in physics and astronomy.
What will change for us mortals, if crossable spacetimes are trivially, true?
Maybe Nothing!  We're, as always, fired up by war and money and power. The
science fiction would get better, me thinks. We still have taxes to pay, etc...