Faṭara (فَطَرَ)

وَقَالُوا أَإِذَا كُنَّا عِظَامًا وَرُفَاتًا أَإِنَّا لَمَبْعُوثُونَ خَلْقًا
جَدِيدًا
قُلْ كُونُوا حِجَارَةً أَوْ حَدِيدًا
أَوْ خَلْقًا مِّمَّا يَكْبُرُ فِي صُدُورِكُمْ فَسَيَقُولُونَ مَن يُعِيدُنَا
قُلِ الَّذِي فَطَرَكُمْ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ فَسَيُنْغِضُونَ إِلَيْكَ رُءُوسَهُمْ
وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هُوَ قُلْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَرِيبًا
يَوْمَ يَدْعُوكُمْ فَتَسْتَجِيبُونَ بِحَمْدِهِ وَتَظُنُّونَ إِن لَّبِثْتُمْ
إِلَّا قَلِيلًا

And they say, "Is it when we are bones and crumbled particles, will we surely
(be) resurrected (as) a creation new."
Say, "Be stones or iron.
Or a creation of what (is) great in your breasts." Then they will say, "Who
will restore us?" Say, "He Who فَطَرَ you (the) first time." Then they will
shake at you their heads and they say, "When (will) it (be)?" Say, "Perhaps
that (it) will be soon."
(On) the Day He will call you and you will respond with His Praise, and you
will think, not you had remained except a little (while).
[Al-Quran 17:49-52]

Quoted in
https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2018/04/allah-fatir-of-skies-and-earth.html