--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli" <irmeli.matts...@...> wrote:

> For those who feel themselves betrayed I would like to make the question: Do
> you expect someone you have been accepting as your king to be developmentally
> at the same level as you are?

As was brought up by someone earlier.  The secrecy of it.  The secrecy is
disturbing.  You think you have some idea of who a guy is, and the reality
appears to be quite different.  And of course people across the movement
without means are asked to make repeated sacrafices for the "good", and then to
see the leader living a completely different life style.....

Of course, that is on them, and they are all consenting adults, but still, I
think this likely to be a jolt.