--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> As was brought up by someone earlier.  The secrecy of it.  The secrecy is
> disturbing.  You think you have some idea of who a guy is, and the reality
> appears to be quite different.

I am amazed by the inverse of secrecy: cluelessness at the highest levels.
That is, hiding something you know is secrecy. Not being aware of the obvious
is cluelessness.

Haiglin said he was surprised -- the us raja, presumably in the inner of
innermost circles -- had no idea Tony was "missing" for 8 years.

Wasn't Tony supposed to have been caring for MMY 24/7 in the last year or two
of his life?

Wasn't Tony assumed to be living at MMY's vastu log cabin palace? Did Tony do a
Ferris Bueler routine in faking being home?

If Tony has 25 meals cooked for him, to only eat one, wouldn't someone notice
when no one was there to eat such?

Don't all the rajas meet with, see, interact with Tony? Didn't it dawn on them
that they didn't see Tony much for 8 years.

That Haiglin and presumably most other rajas as well as staff at the global
capital had no idea that Tony was spending most of his time in Paris is massive
cluelessness. Thats more surprising and disconcerting than secrecy.

Would a TB be more concerned that a secrecy prone org was being secretive -- or
that its top leaders, allegedly swimming in the home of all knowledge, were
totally clueless?