--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> Irmeli, if I am not mistaken, you long ago divorced yourself from the TMO.
> So, your admiration seems a little "hollow".  I think those who have
> committed their lives to this knowledge, likely feel differently.

Externally I have taken distance from TMO long ago, but not internally at the
subtle silent domains.

> I am grateful that I put distance between me and the TMO many years ago, just
> over disconnects like this. But I feel empathy for those who are still "all
> in" and have the perception that their annnoited leader is at least as
> committed as they are. I think this trust has been compromised. YMMV.

If a person feels his trust has been compromised, that feeling of  'betrayal'
could be used to a healthy shift away from an attachment to rigid mythical
fundamentalist structures.

I personally see nothing superior in forever living isolated from the world. In
Zen Buddhism 'The Ten Ox Herding Pictures' I perceive to be a description of a
healthy spiritual journey. The tenth picture can be understood as a return to
the market place having fully intenalized the earlier stages described in those
pictures.

For those who feel themselves betrayed I would like to make the question: Do
you expect someone you have been accepting as your king to be developmentally
at the same level as you are?