> Cool, I guess. If what you are looking for in a
> "leader" is someone who allows himself to be
> dressed up like a Ken doll in a dress and crown,
> be called the "king" of an imaginary country,
> and feels it necessary to hide *his own family*
> from the subjects in his imaginary kingdom.

I agree. To me the king and the other rajas in their crowns look truly
ridiculous. I have occasionally a little bit lurked at them ath Maharishi
Channel. I observe thoughts forms appaearing to me like 'if these people are
not insane, what are they metaphorically trying to tell us?
It requires plenty of courage for a sane person to dress up like that publicly.
Kings and queens and royalty are old archetypes in our psyche. What could it
mean, when these get lifted up on the 'table' in a form which to a westerner
looks like a parody of that arcetype?

As to the Global Country of World Peace I do perceive a referent to it in the
very subtle domains.