--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli" <irmeli.matts...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli" <Irmeli.Mattsson@> wrote:
> > >

> > > As to the Global Country of World Peace I do perceive a referent to it in
> > > the very subtle domains.
> > >
> > If you feel free to say so, exactly what do you perceive?
> >

> On an extremely subtle level where we are not fully separate from each other,
> I perceive pretty much conscious human activity also.
>
> I'm fully aware that what I perceive I interpret through the lenses of my
> cultural backround and conceptual framework.This is one of the reasons I'm
> cautious abut talking too much of my perceptions in these domains.
>
> Many of my perceptions seem to hint that some of the Purushas and Mother
> Divines maybe capable of being consciously active there, as are many others
> with quite different spiritual backgrounds. Here the boundaries dissolve and
> differing approaches intertwine into mutually supporting network of
> intelligence in many forms.

Now that is interesting  - that some on Mother Divine or Purusha may be able to
be consciously active there.  I sometimes feel I have rather cloudy access to
some subtle level, and then get ideas and intuition from there.  But nothing
like this. It is more meaningful to hear it described without TMO jargon.
Thank you.