--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@...> wrote:

> As (yathaa) an eyeball (akSi-paatram?) experiences (anubhavati)
> great (mahatiim) pain (piiDaam) by mere (maatreNa) touch (sparsha)
> of a fiber (tantu) of wool (uurNaa), so (tathaa) a viveki "udvij-s"
> (see footnote 3 above) in connection (anubandhena) with even (api)
> a minute (svalpa) (amount of) duHkha.

Let's assume that's a fairly correct translation. It reminds
me of what my TM teacher said (can't recall exactly when, but
most likely during the first week after my initiation), para-
phrasing:

You won't become cool as a cucumber (because of TM). In fact,
you might become more sensitive than before, but it doesn't
affect(?) your ?self/Self? anymore.

For instance, I'm sensitive "as an eyeball" to e.g. cigarette
smoke. Also emotionally, I've become almost painfully sensitive.
Furthermore, a cup of coffee nowadays makes me almost
hypomanic, LoL! Used to drink 4 to 6 cups a day. What else?
Some colors almost make me puke, or at least surprisingly
irritated.