Ravi Yogi:
> Anyway I think Bhoga Saadhana could
> indeed mean "contemplating on worldly
> pleasures or indulgences"...

"Samsara is described as mundane existence,
full of suffering and misery and hence is
considered undesirable and worth renunciation.
The Samsara is without any beginning and the
soul finds itself in bondage with its karma
since the beginingless time. Moksha is the
only liberation from samsara..."

Samsara:
http://tinyurl.com/7e2o5c

The first time I read the Yoga Sutras I
misunderstood a lot, even for a smart guy.

Now, I've put the right commentaries together
with the correct translations and I've been
able to understand the main idea behind the
Yoga System. It might be auspicious if we
begin with a short review of where we're
coming from. TMers will have no problem with
understanding Patanjali because it is dirt
simple:

"Yoga citta vritti nirodha."
(Yoga is the cessation of the mental turnings
of the mind.)
- Y.S. I.1.2

"tada drastuh svarupe vasthanam."
(When thought ceases, the Transcendental
Absolute stands by itself, refers to Itself,
as a witness to the world.)
- Y.S. I.1.3

Read more:

'The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali'