 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Non-Intelligent Biology (was Re:
Non-biological Intelligence)

The Turq hasn't had any spiritual experiences in his whole life. Forty-five
years ago he experienced a few days of witnessing in Fiuggji, but that's only a
preliminary experience. Yet he likes to brag about it even today, decades
later. Later he had some hallucinations about his Buddhist-guru, the Lenz-guy
who killed himself while wearing a dog-collar around his neck, levitating. And
that's it. The fact is that the Turq-fellow never had any spiritual experiences
at all.
Yet he judge others, what a phony.

On 11/14/2014 2:50 AM, TurquoiseBee