Yes, preliminary. The thing about experiences, even intermittent witnessing, is
that some people collect these experiences, while remaining unchanged,
themselves. Driven by egoic fear. It is like being a tourist of
higher-consciousness experiences. I did listen to a bit of the Sat Shree
interview and he says a veil, separating him from the rest of the universe, was
torn open, with no possibility of being repaired. To live Being, silence, and
bliss, is a far different thing, than collecting, "I saw this", and, "this
happened once", and, "for awhile, this other thing happened". Enlightenment is
not an aggregate, a museum, or even, a mausoleum, of experiences - that's how
religions get born, in the graveyards of memories, of higher consciousness.

 Experiences, as seen in the mind, continually shrink - very unsatisfying,
whereas enlightenment constantly, effortlessly taps that font of creativity and
expansion [pure awareness], renewing itself, so the mind, when it does act, has
no need to rely on stale and shrinking memories - it can go anywhere it
chooses, or just rest empty, in pure awareness. Once everything is available,
there is no longer a need to collect experiences of any variety, no matter how
tantalizing their memory may be.

 The Turq hasn't had any spiritual experiences in his whole life. Forty-five
years ago he experienced a few days of witnessing in Fiuggji, but that's only a
preliminary experience. Yet he likes to brag about it even today, decades
later. Later he had some hallucinations about his Buddhist-guru, the Lenz-guy
who killed himself while wearing a dog-collar around his neck, levitating. And
that's it. The fact is that the Turq-fellow never had any spiritual experiences
at all.
 Yet he judge others, what a phony.